Blog commenting is a simple yet powerful strategy that can help you build natural links for your website.
When you start a blog you want to build relationship with fellow bloggers. By leaving valuable comments on other blogs related to your niche, you can increase your visibility, build your credibility and drive traffic to your website.
In this article, I’ll show you to a list of top blog commenting sites that will help you get started with blog commenting and take your blogging game to the next level.
Let’s get started.
Why Do Blogging Commenting?
Blog commenting allows you with the opportunity to connect with other bloggers and build relationships in the blogging world.
Moreover, you get an opportunity to engage with other bloggers through comments, establishing yourself as an authority in your niche and build a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for blogging.
What are the Benefits Blog Commenting?
Here are some benefits of blog commenting that will let you consider it into your blogging strategy:
- Increased visibility: By leaving valuable comments on other blogs related to your niche, you can increase your visibility in the blogosphere. This can help you attract the attention of potential readers and drive traffic to your website.
- Building credibility: When you leave thoughtful comments on top blogs, you establish yourself as an authority in your niche. This can help you build credibility with both readers and other bloggers.
- Networking opportunities: Blog commenting provides you with the opportunity to connect with other bloggers and build relationships in the blogging world. This can lead to networking opportunities and collaborations that can help you grow your blog.
- Improved SEO: Leaving comments on blogs that allow do-follow links can provide you with valuable backlinks that can improve your SEO and boost your search engine rankings.
- Learning opportunities: By reading and engaging with other bloggers’ content, you can learn new things about your niche and gain insights into what works and what doesn’t in the blogging world.
Overall, blog commenting is a simple yet effective blogging strategy that can help you increase your visibility, build your credibility, and network with other bloggers.
So why not give it a try? Start commenting on high-quality blog commenting sites today and see the benefits for yourself!
List of High DA Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing blogs for Commenting
- Backlinko: DA 63
- Elegant Themes Blog: DA 90
- Neil Patel: DA 87
- QuickSprout: DA 73
- ShoutMeLoud: DA 69
- Copyblogger: DA 78
- Yoast SEO Blog: DA 79
- Problogger: DA 77
- Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog: DA 60
- Unmarketing: DA 54
- Buildfire: DA 54
- AdvanceWebRanking: DA 55
- BloggingTips.com: DA 51
- SmartBlogger: DA 58
- Growmap.com: DA 47
- Niche Pursuits: DA 52
- RobbieRichards: DA 41
- Inspire to Thrive: DA 39
- Yaro Blog: DA 50
- Beaver Builder Blog: DA 55
- SEO.com Blog: DA 56
- Torque Magazine: DA 56
- WP Tavern: DA 57
- Jungle Scout Blog: DA 57
- ThirstyAffiliates Blog: DA 43
List of High DA Technology blogs for Commenting in 2023
Here are high DA tech blog commenting sites list.
- TroubleFixers: DA 49
- OnlineTechTips: DA 73
- Trak: DA 64
- AllTechBuzz: DA 58
- TechTricksWorld: DA 43
- TechWalls: DA 59
- HubsAdda: DA 32
List of High DA Health and Fitness Blogs for Commenting
Here are high DA health blog commenting sites list.
- AggiesKitchen: DA 56
- 100 Days of Real Food: DA 61
- Fit Bottomed Girls: DA 61
- 100DaysofRealFood: DA 65
- HiveHealthMedia: DA 51
- AggiesKitchen: DA 56
- HealthBeckon: DA 53
- Diabetes Strong: DA 52
- TechWalls: DA 57
- YogaWorks: DA 61
List of High DA Finance blogs for Commenting in 2023
Here are high DA finance blog commenting sites list.
- ManvsDebt: DA 56
- Small Business Trends: DA 82
- SeedTime: DA 58
- Making Sense of Cents: DA 57
- Doctor Of Credit: DA 54
- White Coat Investor: DA 54
- MoneySavingMom: DA 70
- SavingAdvice: DA 63
- ChristianPf: DA 56
- ComFree: DA 50
- ModestMoney: DA 54
- OneCentAtATime: DA 58
List of High DA Education Blogs for Blog Commenting in 2023
Here are high DA education blog commenting sites list.
- IESE Blog Network: DA 70
- Smart Bitches Trashy Book: DA 60
- The Book Smugglers: DA 56
- Modern Mrs Darcy: DA 55
- BrevityMag.com: DA 46
List of High DA Travel blogs for Doing Blog Commenting
Here are high DA travel blog commenting sites list.
- TheShootingStar: DA 52
- LakshmiSharat: DA 42
- TravelDiaryParnashree: DA 35
- BoardingArea: DA 78
- GloabalGrasshopper: DA 58
- DangerousBuisness: DA 56
- ManvsDebt: DA 56
- VelvetEscape: DA 54
- TheShootingStar: DA 52
- TravelsOfAdam: DA 58
List of High DA Lifestyle Blog Commenting Sites
Here are high DA lifestyle blog commenting sites list.
- Aha-Now: DA 43
- EverythingMom: 45
- DashofWellness: DA 33
- MakeupAndBeautyBlog.com: DA 57
- PurseBlog: DA 69
- Wit & Delight: DA 52
- Family Focus Blog: DA 57
List of High DA Home Decor blogs for Blog Commenting
List of High DA Pets & Animals Blogs for Commenting
- Puppy Leaks: DA 50
List of Hindi Blogs for Commenting
Here are high DA hindi blog commenting sites list.
Other Blog Commenting Sites List
Here are other list of high DA PA commenting websites:
|Backlinko: Domain Authority = 63||TroubleFixers: Domain Authority = 49|
|Elegant Themes Blog: Domain Authority = 90||TechTricksWorld: Domain Authority = 43|
|AdvanceWebRanking: Domain Authority = 55||TechWalls: Domain Authority = 59|
|BloggingTips.com: Domain Authority = 51||HubsAdDomain Authority =: Domain Authority = 32|
|SmartBlogger: Domain Authority = 58||AggiesKitchen: Domain Authority = 56|
|Growmap.com: Domain Authority = 47||100 Domain Authority =ys of Real Food: Domain Authority = 61|
|Niche Pursuits: Domain Authority = 52||Fit Bottomed Girls: Domain Authority = 61|
|RobbieRichards: Domain Authority = 41||ManvsDebt: Domain Authority = 56|
|Inspire to Thrive: Domain Authority = 39||Small Business Trends: Domain Authority = 82|
|Yaro Blog: Domain Authority = 50||SeedTime: Domain Authority = 58|
|Beaver Builder Blog: Domain Authority = 55||Making Sense of Cents: Domain Authority = 57|
|SEO.com Blog: Domain Authority = 56||Doctor Of Credit: Domain Authority = 54|
|Torque Magazine: Domain Authority = 56||White Coat Investor: Domain Authority = 54|
|WP Tavern: Domain Authority = 57||IESE Blog Network: Domain Authority = 70|
|Jungle Scout Blog: Domain Authority = 57||Smart Bitches Trashy Book: Domain Authority = 60|
|ThirstyAffiliates Blog: Domain Authority = 43||The Book Smugglers: Domain Authority = 56|
|TheShootingStar: Domain Authority = 52||Modern Mrs Domain Authority =rcy: Domain Authority = 55|
|LakshmiSharat: Domain Authority = 42||TravelDiaryParnashree: Domain Authority = 35|
|Aha-Now: Domain Authority = 43||Swoon Worthy: Domain Authority = 49|
|EverythingMom: 45||Design Milk: Domain Authority = 74|
|Domain Authority =shofWellness: Domain Authority = 33||AchhiKhabar.Com: Domain Authority = 30|
|MakeupAndBeautyBlog.com: Domain Authority = 57||HindiMeHelp.com: Domain Authority = 24|
|PurseBlog: Domain Authority = 69||kyaHai.net: Domain Authority = 19|
|Wit & Delight: Domain Authority = 52||SupportMeIndia.com: Domain Authority = 26|
|Family Focus Blog: Domain Authority = 57||BrevityMag.com: Domain Authority = 46|
|Centsational Style: Domain Authority = 65||Puppy Leaks: Domain Authority = 50|
|Style By Emily Henderson: Domain Authority = 64|
How to Do Blog Commenting?
Before you start using blog commenting into your blogging strategy?
Here are some tips on how to do it effectively:
- Find relevant blogs: Look for high-quality blog commenting sites related to your niche. This will ensure that your comments are valuable and relevant to both the blogger and their readers.
- Read the post carefully: Before leaving a comment, read the post carefully and make sure you understand the main points. This will help you leave a thoughtful and insightful comment that adds value to the discussion.
- Be genuine: Don’t leave generic comments that could apply to any post. Be genuine and specific in your comment, and try to add something unique to the discussion.
- Add value: Your comment should add value to the post and the discussion. Share your own experiences, ask questions, or provide additional insights that can help other readers.
- Follow the blog’s guidelines: Some blogs have guidelines for commenting, such as requiring your name and email address, or limiting the number of links you can include in your comment. Make sure to follow these guidelines to avoid having your comment deleted.
- Engage with other commenters: Don’t just leave your comment and move on. Engage with other commenters by responding to their comments and keeping the conversation going.
By following these tips, you can effectively use blog commenting as a strategy to increase your visibility, build your credibility, and network with other bloggers.
What to Avoid if Doing Blog Commenting for Traffic & Backlinks in 2023?
Blog commenting can be a great strategy for driving traffic to your site and building valuable backlinks. However, there are some things you should avoid if you want to get the most out of this strategy.
Here are some things to avoid when doing blog commenting in 2023:
- Spamming: Don’t leave comments that are generic, irrelevant, or solely for the purpose of promoting your own website. This is a surefire way to get your comment deleted and harm your reputation.
- Using automated tools: Avoid using automated tools that leave generic comments on blogs. Not only does this come off as spammy, but it also doesn’t add any value to the discussion.
- Leaving low-quality comments: Don’t leave comments that are one or two words or just a generic phrase like “great post.” This is not only unhelpful but also shows that you didn’t actually read the post.
- Neglecting to respond: If someone responds to your comment, make sure to respond back. This is a great way to keep the conversation going and build relationships with other bloggers.
- Leaving irrelevant links: Only leave links that are relevant to the discussion and add value to the post. Don’t leave links just for the sake of getting backlinks.
Make sure you avoid these common mistakes, when you are using blog commenting as a strategy to drive traffic to your site and build valuable backlinks.
How To Find Blog Commenting Websites?
Finding high-quality blog commenting sites related to your niche can be a challenge, but if you follow some tips you can find instant approval blog commenting sites list.
Here are some tips on how to find blog commenting websites:
- Use search engines: Use search engines like Google or Bing to search for relevant blogs in your niche. You can use search operators like “blog + keyword” or “intitle:blog + keyword” to find blogs related to your niche.
- Use blog directories: Blog directories like Blogarama, BlogCatalog, and Alltop can be a great resource for finding blogs related to your niche.
- Look for influencers: Look for influencers in your niche and check out the blogs they are commenting on. This can give you a good idea of the high-quality blog commenting sites in your niche.
- Use social media: Social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn can be great resources for finding high-quality blog commenting sites. Follow influencers in your niche and look for the blogs they are commenting on.
- Use blog commenting lists: There are many blog commenting lists available online that can help you find high-quality blog commenting sites in your niche.
Remember always leave valuable and relevant comments to add value to the discussion and build relationships with other bloggers in your niche.
FAQs | Blog Commenting Sites
What is a blog commenting site?
A blog commenting site is a website where users can leave comments on blog posts, often to provide their thoughts or feedback.
How can blog commenting sites help my website?
By leaving valuable comments and backlinks on high-quality blog commenting sites, you can drive traffic to your website and improve your search engine rankings.
How do I find high-quality blog commenting sites?
You can use search engines, blog directories, social media, and blog commenting lists to find high-quality blog commenting sites in your niche.
What should I avoid when commenting on blog commenting sites?
Avoid spamming, leaving low-quality comments, using automated tools, leaving irrelevant links, and neglecting to respond to comments.
What is the best way to do blog commenting?
Approach blog commenting as an opportunity to add value to the discussion, build relationships with other bloggers, and promote your website in a respectful and relevant manner.
Final Thoughts on List of Free Blog Commenting Sites List 2023
Blog commenting is an effective way to do link building, build relationships with other bloggers, and improve your search engine rankings.
By using high-quality blog commenting sites, leaving valuable and relevant comments, and avoiding common mistakes, you can make the most of this powerful marketing strategy.
When doing blog commenting focus on adding value and building relationships, then you take the benefit of blog commenting.
Let me know if you know any other instant approval blog commenting sites?