5 Best Ad Networks For New Bloggers (with Fast Approval)
Most blog advertising networks won’t allow you to publish ads on your website when you are a new blogger or have a site with low traffic.
But, that doesn’t mean you can’t monetize your blog.
Today I’m going to show you the best ad networks for beginner bloggers with FAST approval.
In fact, bloggers are making thousands of dollars per month with these blog advertising sites.
The best part?
All of these blog publisher networks work great in 2023.
Let’s get started.
What is the best ad network for low traffic sites?
Here are my top picks for the best ad networks for new bloggers.
Propeller ads is the best ad network for bloggers with low traffic website owners.
Here is why:
Propeller Ads doesn’t only provide you fast approval and high CPM rates.
With multitag features, you can find the best ad format for maximizing conversions. Furthermore, it displays your ads where users are most likely to engage with them.
It offers four types of ad formats for highest quality traffic:
- Push notification ads – provides you target traffic and high conversion
- In-page push ads – works on all devices and platforms
- Interstitial ads – is ideal for beginners
- Popunder ads – offers automatic creatives animation for higher CTR
You don’t need to be a technical expert to use PropellerAds. Simply signup and verify your website, and then:
- Get an ad tag with a few clicks
- Place the tag on your website
- You may earn up to $8-$10 for 1000 views
- The minimum payout is $5
- AdBlock bypass
- Fast approval
- High-quality ads
- High-quality traffic
- Ads automation
- 24X7 support
Remember, PropellerAds doesn’t work with adult traffic. You should use this ads publisher network when you’re a small publisher with low traffic. Try different ads formats for higher CPM rates.
It shows the most profitable ads automatically to your audience. Additionally, propeller ads multitag find the best ad format for you to get maximum engagement.
Ezoic access is a premium ad network for bloggers that provides complete control over to users. Recently, Ezoic access became available to newer websites with quality content, not just those with decent traffic.
For bloggers who are looking for Google Adsense alternatives, Ezoic access is a great way to start with and make money blogging.
You can make more money with your blog by publishing high quality SEO-optimized content.
- No page view limitations
- Quick setup
- Access to high converting ads network
- Ai powered automatic ads placement
- Minimum page views should be 500-1000
- SEO tools to increase your page ranking
- Optimize your website for core web vitals to improve the site speed
PopAds is an ads network for small publishers that requires no minimum traffic.
PopAds is a premium pop ad network that offers 100% fill rates. They accept all types of websites, including adult, betting, and pornographic sites.
PopAds provides instant approval. Set up automatic withdrawals when you sign up. This way you’ll get paid immediately after reaching the minimum payout.
- High CPM rates
- No traffic limitations
- Minimum payout is $5
- Auto withdrawal
You’ll need PayPal or Payoneer to withdraw the money.
Next, ads publisher networks for new bloggers in the list is – Revenue Hits.
Revenue Hits works differently compared to other blogger ads networks.
It works on a CPA model where you get paid on conversion instead of clicks or impressions.
When a visitor performs a desired action on a blog, for example, submitting their contact number, email address, the blogger gets paid.
You may earn somewhere between $10-$100 per day using this ad network.
This is an ideal small publisher ad network if you’re a new blogger with a low traffic website.
- High CPA rates
- High minimum payout compared to other
- ad networks like AdSense
- Professional customer support
- Instant account activation
With a vast inventory, RevenueHits is among the top ad publishers in the world and they always pay promptly.
Google AdSense is still the best ad networks for bloggers but getting AdSense approval isn’t easy unless you have some traffic on your website.
But, it doesn’t mean you can’t monetize your blog and earn money online.
If you publish high quality content and follow Adsense terms and conditions, you can find Adsesne approval easily.
Adsense provides high fill rates and payouts. You can easily implement Adsense on websites – all you need to add a small snippet code and you’re ready to go.
Good thing is:
Google will select the best ads to show on your website according to your website content.
They also have video tutorials on how to implement Google Adsense on websites. Additionally, this guide will help you optimize your ads to earn your more money online as new bloggers.
- No minimum traffic
- 30 days payment ($100 threshold)
- CPC and CPM offers
Here are few things you need to consider before applying for Google AdSense:
- Research your niche: Prior to starting to monetize your website with Google AdSense, you should research your niche and determine what content will generate the most revenue. Make sure you create content that is relevant and engaging for your target audience.
- Optimize your website for SEO: To maximize your potential earnings from Google Adsense, it is essential to optimize your website for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Place ads strategically: Next, you should strategically place ads on your site. Put ads in areas where they will be seen by visitors without disrupting the content of the site. Also, test which ad sizes and formats generate the most revenue by using different ad sizes.
- Monitor performance: Regular monitoring of ad placements is necessary in order to identify areas that need improvement. The analytics include tracking clicks, impressions, and revenue generated by each ad placement. You can optimize the performance of your ads by regularly monitoring them.
Anything I Missed?
So, there are my favorite ad networks for bloggers to make money online with new sites.
And now, I’d want to know your thoughts:
Are there any blog advertising networks that you love.. but didn’t see on list?
Or maybe you have a question.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below.